Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sewing Class in the Desert

We had our home school sewing class yesterday! Due to illness running rampant in the desert, we had one family come. However, we had a blast!

We made string potholders and they turned out great! Even Miss A. made one!

I put together a cute little bookmark from felted wool this weekend, looks cute!

 

This last picture is of a lemon from our lemon tree in the back yard.  I went out to check the lemons today, to see if they’re ready for picking, and found this one had exploded, while on the tree. Kinda looks like it has an attitude, don’t you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!