Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Flower Play

Chicklet picked this flower from our yard this morning.  I was a little bored and decided to play with my camera and the flower.
This is what transpired……………….

View flower play



You can see I was trying to get the reflection of the flower & shell in the table.  I wasn't trying to showcase the dust.  We have a rule at our house concerning dust.  ' You can look at the dust, but you can't write in it!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!