Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Boll #1

Remember my post on the Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll Mystery Quilt Challenge by Bonnie Hunter @ www.Quiltville.com ?  Well, she has posted the first clue to the challenge!  And, in record time (for me), I have completed step #1! 

I am not the first to complete it, I know for a fact there is at least 1 over-achiever out there who finished it before me, and for 2 separate quilts. UGH!

Maybe I’ll feel inspired to do 2 quilts too, maybe not!  I think the batiks would certainly be easier to cut into strips & sew than shirtings. Will see!

172 pieces (actually 517 pc sewn together), but who’s counting….

076

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!