Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hope

 

MacGyver, who is also a pastor, does a service at the LV Salvation Army on Friday nights for the homeless.  I took my camera last night to capture some of the evening – the message, the feeding, the coats…. but the homeless were not willing to be in front of the lens. That’s ok, most aren’t comfortable there.

I took a few pix inside the Hope Chapel. Had issues with ISO so… this is whatcha get.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!