Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Or Option #2 ?

 

Well, I have pondered my fabric choices for the Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll Mystery Challenge Quilt.  I looked through my shirting stash and pulled out these to  work with, just in case.  I think I’ll do these instead of the batiks. Comments?

I’ll get one more brown, one more blue, and maybe on more neutral.

Can’t wait to get this thing started. 

Actually, yes I can. I have too much going on right now.  But still looking forward to it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!