Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A walk in the desert!


Hunks 3 and 4 joined Chicklet and I on a walk today at the Wetlands Park.  We had a great time, playing with our cameras.  The weather was a tad warm, but a beautiful breeze came along. to cool us down!  We had a lot of fun on our ‘nature walk’, as Miss Charlotte Mason would call it.
I have to get the kids to put their pix up so I can see them. Maybe I’ll post some here too! 

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!