Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

More from the mountains….

 

Here’s a few more pix from this past weekend’s retreat.  

The house wall hanging is called ‘Love is in the house’.

I bought the 2 wall hangings (Thimbleberries) last fall on the way  back to the airport from the October ‘09 retreat.  I found them recently,  I also found a bag of 1” strips and used them to make a piano key border for each one.  I had to borrow a few more strips from Kristi to finish #2, (the one w/ the big leaves). But it works!  Now, to add another border, quilt, and bind! Then I’ll keep one & sell one on Etsy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! How do i get back on your Christmas list? Just kidding...they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!