Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Snake

So the bug man bought himself a Rough Green Snake the other day. He called from the Reptile Convention and told us about it.  He told us it was only 10” long. Then 7” long. Then, maybe 5” long.  It’s actually about 20” long. Oh my!

But it eats crickets, not mice. That’s ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!