Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!


October 12, 2010
Today would be Timmy's 51st birthday!  He's been gone for 6 1/2 years.  It's hard to believe it's been that long since he passed away.
He ALWAYS!!!  had a joke he had 'just heard' and could ALWAYS!! remember the punch line!
He didn't have the easiest of lives... he was hit & run over by a train right after completing his freshman year at school. He lost part of his leg.  He later became ill from a blood transfusion he had received during the triage, and died of Hep C in 2004. 
He was very very good with kids!  He had so many friends who deeply loved him! 
No one could make my mom madder or make her happier than he.

We miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!