Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where has the time gone?


Oops, kinda forgot about the blog! We are about 90% done w/ rearranging, I just have a few boxes to unpack and lots of empties. I will post some pix of the inbetween.


I had finally found the color I want to paint our bedroom, but... (there's always the 'but') when I threw some of it on the wall in our room, it didn't look the same. I'm bummed. Our bedroom windows face north, so we don't get much direct light in there. I'm on the search for another shade I guess.


I've been sick the last few days - but feeling better today. I went to the gym & grocery store, made chocolate chip cookies for the kids & peach pie for my hubby. He was very happy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!