Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday


This is a picture of the messy dining room!
The china closet is there, but the piano
won't fit. We've left the dining room table up
there as my desk & sewing table.
The computer desk is still there
but we are going to get rid of it and the one
in the kitchen area. We'll replace those w/
laptops in December. This will take me about
30 min to finish.


Here's the loft. Most the boxes
are empty, just need to be moved.
We'll get rid of the computer in Dec.
Once the boxes are gone and the
floor is vacuumed, it will look so much
nicer. We're getting an 8' plastic table to
put in the loft for school. We can fold it up
and put it away if we don't need it.



Living room needs to be painted, dusted
and junk put away. But most of our living
room furniture is in the living room!

I just need to get a few hours and start finishing this project, then we can start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!