Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 1 down

I don't have pix to post today, I need to take some. I straightened up the laundry room a lot, got rid of a bunch of stuff in there.

I started hauling stuff out of the dining room and taking the homeschool stuff upstairs. We have a nice sized loft which we will take over for school. I will put all our bookcases up there, and our new work table (my former dining room table). I will also keep my fabric up there as I will be sewing on the same table. I am going to the store to get clear bins to sort and keep the fabric.

Time to start going through some more stuff before hubby gets home. It's a little messy in the 'meantime' but there is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!