Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, August 24, 2009

it's time!

It's the first day of school! WOW! My firstborn is a senior in highschool! I can't believe it! This time next year he'll be going off to college. Most days that makes me sad!

George - 12th
Stuart - 10th
Tom - 8th
Rick - 5th
Sara - 4th

I am not as prepared as I'd like to be for our homeschool year. We'll take it easy this week and then add another subject or 2 a week till we're all on board. Homeschool kids have
Bible
Math
Language Arts
History
Science
Latin
Art
Music
Handwriting
P.E.
Read Alouds
Silent Reading

And probably more, I just don't have our schedule here in front of me. Better get them up & going !


May God bless our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!