Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sew Crazy!

 

We had 8 girls here yesterday for our first Home School Sewing Class!  Chicklet and 7 other girls practiced sewing stitches on paper, then on some old pillowcase fabric, and then….. they made miniature pillow cases!  I think the girls had fun.  Chicklet has the bug and has been sewing all day today, making bags and pillow cases.

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!! Thanks for inviting us, we had such a blessed time!!! I can't wait for the next one, or a playdate perhaps. :)

    Love ya!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!