Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Phew, it's BIZZZEEEE!


Oh what a fun weekend we've had! Our White Pine County group came down and spent part of the weekend with us! Our house was bulging with 11 kids (including teenagers) and 4 adults, and one very happy dog! (food dropped on the floor or left on the coffee tables for him to reach easily).

The kids were in and out of the pool, on and off the trampoline, shopping and not shopping, playing,eating and eating... loads of fun!

I'm glad today is Labor Day and we have a holiday.  Although Labor Day is not celebrated for what it was originally, I am going to take advantage of this day off from school.  I will work a little, will clean house, do laundry, will shop,  will eat, will sew, will relax with family, will try to catch the Navy football game on the radio!

Go  NAVY!  Beat Army!  (and Maryland - who you're playing today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!