Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Batiks I’ve Fallen For …

 

Autumn… the most popular time of the year.  Leaves turn colors, into magical hues of golds, reds, blues, oranges, beautiful rainbows of colors!

Below is a collection of Fall Batiks I have been collecting for a few months.  There is a wonderful quilt store, back in Narberth, Pa., that has a fantastic collection of batiks. Since I’ve been there a few times this summer,  I have felt the need to support the local economy and buy some!

My local store, Quiltique, in Henderson, Nv., has a nice collection of batiks as well.  Their fall fabrics aren’t as spectacular, but I have managed to find a few that have been calling my name. LOUDLY!

I am not boasting here. I am actually putting them on the blog, in this photo format, because it’s the easiest way to show my friend, and  mosttalentedquilter, my newest additions to the collection.  She knows who she is.  And for the rest of you, it’s okay if you drool while looking at these.  Just please don’t drool on the fabric.  Look, but don’t touch or drool. Okay?  xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!