Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Always changing something!

Seems like something is always in the works here, in this house. This young chicklet is always wanting to change something in her room!  She's always moving furniture around, trying it this way or that....    Well, it's time for some big changes!

Hubby finished painting our room and told Chicklet he'd paint hers next. Well, she got tired of waiting for him to do so, so she started it herself. Smart girl!  Of course, he wants it done right so hops right in there with her to help her finish!  It's finished and he started laying the oak flooring in her room today. The kids helped him tonight and he actually got lots done w/ their help!

I'll post pix of my room once he's done laying the oak floor in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!