Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Miss Alice’s Hats

Mrs. Alice Wagner passed away a few weekends ago.  The church had her memorial service this past week and they decorated the sanctuary with her hat.  Miss Alice was a classy, elegant woman.  I don’t recall ever seeing her without a hat. Really. She was a strong woman in the Lord. She was joyous.

She will be missed by many, but I am sure she is thrilled to be in the presence of the Lord and her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!