Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yummmmm

Happy Birthday to my dear brothers-in-law!
Both Van and Big Rick were born on Feb 17, but 3 years apart!
Van turned 57


Rick celebrated the big 6 0 !!!
He doesn't look a day over 59, huh?




Van came from the rain forest to surprise his older brother here in the desert! We celebrated with dinner at Buca de Beppo's! One of our favorite restaurants.
It was divine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!