Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heaven in the Desert

Yesterday was President's Day and the kids were off from school. We had an impromptu gathering at the Wetlands Park in Las Vegas/Henderson. This is the newer area that was developed within the last 5 years. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had sooooo much fun!



Here's most of the kids, I think there's a toddler missing. Hopefully she didn't' fall in the creek!


Ricky, Jett, Travis, Ashtyn, Sara, Mara, Addison, James, Matthew, Sean, and Daisy's legs! Oh No, where's Ansley Jo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!