Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cool GiveAWay!

Check out the COOL GIVEAWAY over at Bloom Workshops!
While you're there, peruse the cool website! Lots of good stuff to be found!
I'd love to have the membership to www.clickinmoms,com or the wonderful presets for my Lightroom!
** on another note, I'm looking for a quick and easy Mystery Quilt Pattern for a wall size or small lap size quilt. any ideas would be appreciated! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!