Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A whole year?

Last summer, I heard about a book that had been published - about 2 cross country friends who emailed a picture to each other every day for a year. These pictures documented daily moments, vacations, inanimate objects. I wish I could remember the name of the title.

This past December, I bought a book called The Photo Bucket - 101 Photos To Take Before You Die. Some amazing pictures! I wish I had the equipment and knowledge and travel money to take some of those photos!

However, in my little REAL world, I don't. I'd like to incorporate both ideas in my blog. Document the daily moments, whether spectacular or not. Whether they make my Photo Bucket List or someone else's. Maybe someone besides me might find it interesting. It'd have to be someone REALLY weird, but Lord knows, those people are out there.

Today we ventured to the Wetlands Park, right here in the desert! We walked for a while, enjoying the warmth and sunshine. I caught this snapshot of Hubby & Chicklet sharing a tender moment. The focus isn't the best. The aperature was 5.6, shutter speed 1/1600, iso 200. But it's a sweet picture. I used a preset in lightroom.



1 comment:

  1. so this is what you were talking about. pretty cool, i may have to copy your idea. i likey! fun pictures too btw. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!