Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

all in the family

Every now and then someone comes across a Nerf gun in their closet, or from under the bed, and the Nerf Wars begin. All I have to say is that... at least they're playing with each other.


This one is totally innbcent. He doesn't shoot unless he's shot at!


Bonnie & Clyde?



Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum



Apparently, 16 is not too old to be playing with toys!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I might have to bring my nerf toys when I come to your house..to 'protect' myself.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!