Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010



I actually took this picture in September 2009. I love the orchids and I LOVE their personalities! Sometimes they look like a butterfly, sometimes like a lion ready to pounce on their prey. Sometimes they look like a nasty vicious bug w/ poisenous fangs. But they are BEAUTIFUL creations! I can't wait to see what the flowers look like in Heaven!

I also like the bokeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!