Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

hair today, goon tomorrow?



Chicklet got a haircut today! 5.6, 800iso, not sure of shutter speed. Playing around w/ new lens... love it!

Working on getting pix edited from quilt slumber party this past weekend in Montrose, Co. It was fun and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!