Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wrap It Up Part DEUX - Philadelphia


Oldest brother w/ his daughter


Uncle Tim


Aunt Mimi


Family Christmas Dinner on Dec. 12th. Here is Chicklet w/ 2 girl cousins, Mer & Erin. They're so cute!


First stop was to say Merry Christmas to my brother and grandparents. Morbid? Nah, my oldest brother wanted to go so I took him & some of the kids out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!