Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBye 2009

I have nothing exciting to report, no super words of wisdom to end 2009 with... except - It'll be alright, it all works out in the end. God is in control, and for that I am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!