Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here we are in our carriage! We took a tour around the 1 mile Independance Hall route, through Society Hill.



Chicklet & Cousin Trisha at the Liberty Bell


Kids and the bell. The crack occured in 2004, the last time the D's were in Phila. They let the kids touch the bell back then, and look what happened! Fortunately they didn't recognize us!


Kids w/ Benj Banneker at Independance Hall


Kids at the ClothesPin statue across from City Hall. Can't believe this statue is still here. Can't believe someone paid money for it.


We had a super time in Philadelphia, visiting cousins, uncles, aunts, Grandpa & Grandma. We missed the blizzard of 2009 by 2 days! DARN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!