Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Too Much Fun!

Tonight I have been going through old photo albums on kodak.com. I began storing pix on there in 2001, shortly after we moved to Las Vegas. We have one of those photo frames for my parents for Christmas... where you put the card in and the pix go on a slideshow. Well, I have 8 1/2 yrs of pix I want to put on there, and have had so much fun going through the first 4 yrs. I found some absolute treasures I will post in the next few days. Here's a few to start!


Hunk #4 and chicklet, circa 2003?




Jelly bean lipsmackers! Christmas 2003?



Sweetheart!



One of my alltime fav's! Oct. 2001, 3 years old!



My 3 brothers, circa 1961 def. before my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!