Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let's Wrap it Up!


This month has been a blur so far! First we had Stuart's 16th Bday. He was the most precious, adorable newborn. The cutest baby. If he had been our first child, he would have been our only child. Between the colic, er visits, the nebulizer around the clock, and the allergies, he was a lot of work. Worth every minute, but a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!