Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Featured Twice.... So Honored!

I am part of a Flickr Group that is participating in a 52 week photography challenge.
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge, I feel like my skills as a photographer have definitely grown.  I love to ponder the weekly theme, then visualize the shot, then make it happen.
 
I really like when it all turns out. Makes me feel kinda grown up, lol.
 
Anyway... I have been featured as Eye Candy 2 of the last 3 weeks, WOOHOO!
 
Check it out!
 
 
ID is Mom212345
 
 
 
You can also check out my Flickr Page for this group...
 
 
 
 
All photos are copywrited by Desertbloom Photography

2 comments:

  1. Thesе аrе really ωonderful ideaѕ in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some goοd factοrs here.
    Αnу way keep up wrinting.

    my web pаge :: do nootropics work
    Feel free to visit my weblog what is a nootropic

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!