Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Middle Child...

This is my middle child.
He is such a treat!
 
He plays guitar - classical, electric, and acoustic. He plays clarinet. He writes very tiny and with very little pressure on the pencil. His artwork is very detailed. His room is a mess. He likes coffee. He is going to be an engineer. He was a preemie. He is going to be very tall. He is getting very handsome. Very, very handsome.
And he is a Momma's boy!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!