Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I just realized how long it's been since I posted!
No bueno!
 
We've been busy, that's all I can say. That's pretty much how we roll around here, lol.
 
 
So... Thanksgiving was wonderful... we had dinner here with Grandma & Uncle Rick.
Missions boy called during dinner, to make it extra special.
Sailor boy was hiking in northwest Pennsylvania that long weekend.
 
We spent Christmas day sledding on Mt. Charleston and had a blast. Sailor boy flew home the 26th at night and we opened our presents after midnight on the 27th, lol! Never done that before ;)
 
We had a great visit with him, and were very sad to see him fly back to school on January 3rd. He has another hectic schedule this semester, plus many important decisions to make in the next few days, weeks, and months.
 
Missions boy is doing well in Cambodia.  There is a team from our church over there right now, lucky ducks! Wish I could have gone, it was expensive! He will be back on US soil on April 1st!  Then home a few weeks after that. I cannot wait to get my hands on that boy and hug him like crazy.
 
Homeschool is going well. There has been a few changes here and there, and more coming up. BUT... all is going well!


3 comments:

  1. I miss you girl!! I wanted to let you know I just opened up a new blog, well compliled my other blogs into one, but still have the www.reina4jesus.blogspot.com blog and my new blog is www.crafteamom.blogspot.com check it out let me know what you think. And I wanted to talk to you about featuring you on my blog soon. I'll keep in touch with you. Blessings,
    Adrienne
    xoxo love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chica! I miss you too! Yes lets talk! I am off to check out your new blog!
      xoxo you too! We should meet for lunch one day!

      Delete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I am awarding you Liebster Award check it out here. http://reina4jesus.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    You've always ministered to my heart, friend, and i love your blog it's so encouraging. Also make sure to check out my new blog @ www.crafteamom.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!