Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little Things...

It's been a busy week.  McGyver is in Colorado working on the house... he took his mom along so she could see the progress made.

I've been here with the 4 kiddos, anxiously awaiting Hunk#1's arrival home this coming Friday evening!

I've been working in my sewing 'area', trying to organize it. 

I've been staying up late at night, reading.  Living on the edge, I am!

I wasn't too happy at 5:30 am when Mr. Grilled (aka rooster who's supposed to be a chicken) found his voice. I jumped out of bed & hosed him down.  Thats usually all it takes, and he's quiet the rest of the day. Not today. He kept going & going.  I woke up Hunk #4 at 6:15 and we took said rooster to the animal shelter.  They will farm him out. I am sad, as I really enjoy him otherwise!

Here's a few items I've been working on lately...  Hope you enjoy!






The top items (yoyo's & pockets) are magnets. Those are for the Farmer's Mkt. booth, as well as the sun glass case. Those are fun & easy to put together.

Have a super blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!