Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amazed...

For a long time, I entered pix into the Pioneer Woman's photo contests. I finally gave up, because it seemed one needed to be a professional photographer and have an amazing blog to be chosen to be posted on her site as some of her favs.  I  was reading her blog before Father's Day, and noticed she was having a contest. So... I entered the picture of my hubby and kids, taken last year, where they are all kissing him.  That was the last I thought about it.  Last night, I was messing around on the 'net, and decided to look at MCP action photos for the week.  I looked briefly, then looked at my account. I noticed my photo of McGyver and kids had a lot of hits (over 600) and a few comments. One of the comments mentioned she had seen this on PDub's site. I'll tell you - it took me a minute to process that!  Then I checked and lo & behold, there it was! Not the finalist, but one of the ones featured.  ;-)

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2011/06/fathers-featured-submissions/comment-page-2/#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!