Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Etsy Store...

I am opening up a second Etsy store called P31Gal.

This store will sell wool and felted wool items.

10% of all proceeds go to help support Wycliffe Missionaries, Doug & Bernie Campbell.  They are friends of ours from the EAA Airshow.

I don't have anything listed on there right now, but will soon.  I am also going to be selling items at a local Farmer's Market, Fresh52!  They have a few locations around town... the closest being on S. Eastern between Serene & Silverado Ranch, on the E. side of the road. I know they are there on Sundays from 8:30am - 1pm.  I am not sure of the location on Saturdays.

A lady from our old church has a booth & loves my creations! Imagine that ;-) .  Her booth is Easy To Bee Green and she sells recycled, 'upcycled' items.  I am excited at the prospect of making a little extra cash, but more so that others like my creations!

Hope to see you on Etsy and the Farmer's Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!