Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where is my week going?

McGyver and Hunk #3 left for home this morning... they had a wonderful day for the drive.  Overcast & showers, cool temps.
Here on the hill, it was cloudy, windy, and cooler too.  The kids & I spent the day at the little blue house.

Weight Loss Wednesday was busy... Off to Montrose for the day for shopping for stuff for the house & visiting the girls at the quilt store. Had lots of fun!  However... only down .2 for the week and 1/2 inch! OUCH!  That stinks. Must be that lasagna and enchiladas sisinlaw cooked. I cooked tonight & had salad & a few meatballs. Back on track. I hope!

Here's a few shots of the last few days...





Different snakes. Chicklet actually caught the last one pictured. Ugh...  where's my princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!