Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

East Coast Trip

I went back east June 1 - 7th, visiting my parents & my son!

I am sooooo happy I was able to spend some time with George and his sweet girlfriend, Carolyn.  She is also a Midshipman(midshipwoman). But sweet & cute!







Here, my dad is telling everyone some story, and my mom is ready to smack him! Not much has changed in that 55+ yr relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!