Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

These beautiful blue flowers just seem to jump out at me... they are gerber daisies.
The photo is sooc - f/5 1/60
When the picture is enlarged on the computer screen it is beautiful!
These are also gerber daisies, given to me by our friends Tim & Debi. These are so unique - the petals are tubular, man! No, really, they loop around and seal in the front.
They love the sunshine.
f/4.5 1/500
Here's a shot of the front wall. The lantana is creeping up the antique gate and is neighboring the blue and white gerbers.
F/4 1/250





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!