Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boyz will be... busy!

It's been a super busy week here! Actually, a super busy year so far!
Hunk #1 had 2 track meets this week - today's lasted 7 hrs! He was pretty beat at the end...



Running the 4 x 4



Hunk #2 had his debut in the school play, as one of the leading roles!

Mr. Boddy in Clue!

It was a musical and he was AWESOME!

His dad and I are so proud of him!

And it was Hunk #1 who actually did him in!


Professor Plum, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, and Mr. Boddy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!