Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

an enigma

My brother asked me to design a quilt for a fundraiser/silent auction for the Timothy School - which caters to kids with autism. The 'puzzle pieces' are a symbol of autism... not sure what the symbolism is, but I know it's something, lol.

The top is just about finished and I will post a picture of the completed top. My girlfriend at www.froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com is going to quilt the top for me, and put something special in the middle.

I hope it will bring in some money for the school! The top will measure approx. 60" x 60". Not too big, not too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!