Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun....


Last Saturday we spent a good part of the day with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law. They live only 8 miles away, but still we don't see each other that often. Hubby goes over quite a bit, but the rest of us don't seem to get there as much.

We took some goodies over and made sandwiches to share. We also shared Key Lime Pie and Lemon Meringue Pie. Yummm!


We went for a long hike above their home in S. Henderson. Hunk#1 stayed behind to visit with his uncle. Hunks 2 & 3 abandoned the hike halfway into it. Hunk 4, Chicklet, hubby & I finished it! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!