Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Fine Day

November 11, 2001, I took the kids to Mt.Charleston to enjoy some cooler weather. We had so much fun! We had a picnic and went on a hike. This is the day G-money discovered rock climbing!

I love going through old photos on Kodak.Com....

Today we have our first winter storm blowing through. It was in the low 60's, if that, windy and dark. Just beautiful! It's going down to the 40's tonight. Mr. D and the kids enjoyed a fire in the fireplace. Me, I enjoyed Crispydillas and wine at Coyote's w/ the girls. Too much fun. My belly hurts from laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!