Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flip! Flop!






This one I made in Oct. 2008 at the San Juan Quilt Camp. My mom bought the kit for me in Jan. 08. Very easy and simple, which I like.

Kristina quilted this free motion on her long arm! I absolutely love it! I feel like a real quilter when I see these.... of course, it's not me who quilted them, but... I can still feel like a real quilter! Just like the Velveteen Rabbit and Pinnochio, I AM REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!