Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

#1 below - Lynn.... she embroidered all the ladies and then attached vintage hankies as their skirts! Adorable!

#2 Leatha - hand painted the fabric herself and has worked on this top for a long time. She was working on it last Oct. at camp!

#3 Daisy - our little mascot!

#4 Barn through the trees

#5 On the Uncompaghre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!