Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to school we go!

We've had some big changes here at our home school!

Guitar boy has started an online virtual academy. He is a junior and needed to be challenged more. 
We're 10 days into it and he is enjoying it so far.  He is doing well.  I'm enjoying the accountability.

Survivor boy and Chicklet are doing great. We're moving along in our studies...
Truthquest History is amazing.  We really appreciate the spines that they recommend by Charles Coffin.  Very meaty and thought-provoking books. 

We are definitely having fun with our home school group! 
We go ice skating, roller skating, game playing, park games, etc. 

A fun group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!