Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Everybody but me & the hubby!

It's been a crazy summer!
It seems everyone is traveling except me & the hubby.

Sailor Boy went all over the east coast on his ProTraMid, then to Russia for a month!
He flew home to the desert on July 23rd and we are tickled to have a little time with him.

Missions Boy is off to Twin Peaks, Ca. till October, then home for a short weekend. Then he'll depart for overseas, somewhere to be determined. We really miss having him around, and NOT just because he is an extra driver, lol.
I really missed him hard on my birthday this past week. I cried.

GuitarMan is back from his stint at Boy Scout Camp near Pine, Az.
He went to camp and then worked there for a few weeks afterwards. He came home a few days earlier than planned, which was wonderful! He was able to be home for his birthday ;), I can't believe he's 16????

Survivor Boy has been to Boy Scout camp and then a week to church camp in California.  He got pretty sick at the church camp but made it through ok. We're glad to have him home.

Chicklet went to church camp too, for the first time! She had a blast! She seems to be spending the night at friends' houses all the time. I told herI miss her!
MissionsBoy suprised Chicklet and Survivor Boy at church camp!
The shepherd couple brought him over to surprise his siblings, who were totally elated to see him. I am so grateful.

Besides taking MissionsBoy to California overnight, I haven't been anywhere since the beginning of June. Neither has McGyver. Hopefully that will change soon!

We're planning a trip to Colorado on the 12th or 19th of August. I get to stay as long as I want!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!