Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last weekend, I took a few of the kids out to Twin Peaks to visit Missions Boy.
Wow, it was SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD to see him again!

I have missed him so much it hurts sometimes.

Survivor Man & Guitar Man came with me. They miss their older brother too.
And I am sure it had nothing to do with stopping at Bravo Burger or Subway. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!