Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Missions Man graduated on Friday, the 25th of May!
It was a wonderful celebration - only 3 seniors and 90 min+ of graduation!
It was really neat though, because the ceremony was really about the graduates!

Now Missions Man is getting ready for his Mission trip. He leaves for California on July 5th, boohoo. Mommy is going to miss her boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!