Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Here is a photo 'borrowed' from www.fatmumslim.com.au , May Photo of the Day Project.

It's my goal to take a picture everyday that matches the theme.



I also hope to post them on here, lol!

Here's pix from weeks 16 and 17. I am not sure where 15 is and I haven't gotten around to week 18 yet, I am a little behind,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!